Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Balloon Bags and Popcorn Bags and Booga Bags, OH MY!!


These are the 4 Balloon Bags that I have made so far. They are a fun bag to make! I thank Diane in Chicago for the great pattern!







The Popcorn bag is another pattern I stumbled across created by Suzetta Williams and have made two of them so far. I created the striping pattern and was quite happy with the results!!







The Booga Bag. Everyone should make at least one! I have made two so far, and have a 3rd one on my needles ready to pick up and knit a round or two whenever!! The second picture is the bag I carry everyday as a purse. I love it! (A great pattern created by Julie at Black Sheep Bags!)




Well, that's it for today. If you have any questions about the specifics of each bag (yarn used; needle size etc...) feel free to send me an email and I'd be happy to share that with you. Didn't want to bog my blog with all the details!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt sorry for you that you didn't have any comments on this particular day. So I decided to leave you one and tell you how amazed I am about how many bags you have. I'll try to comment on days when you have none. ;)