I have been 'tagged' by my blog friends, Deb and Shelley:
"The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you have been tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
Six weird things about me:
1. I cannot stand when my gas tank gets below 1/4 of a tank. I kind of panic until I can get to a gas station. I also keep an eye on gas tank levels of cars I am riding in and calmly point out when it dips below 1/4 of a tank. (Of course I am married to someone who loves the 'thrill' of seeing how far below 'E' he can go!!!)
2. I microwave my M&M's. They are so yummy when they are melty. If I am traveling I have alternative ways to heat them.... On the dash on a sunny day; in my pocket; on a heat vent; etc...
3. I can remember my phone number from when I was little, as well as the phone numbers of all my friends. I can even remember the license plate number from our good old station wagon! (LE 5278) I just can't remember where I put my keys last...
4. I still like to hold my breath when I go through a tunnel. But I am happy to say that I no longer flap my arms when I go over a bridge!!!
5. I hate the whole i before e thing except after C. Doesn't that make 'weird' weird????(Oh, and I did look up 'weird' in the dictionary as I was writing this...just to make sure!)
6. I look up the recipe for mashed potatoes and hard boiled eggs in my Betty Crocker cookbook EVERYTIME I make them.
But as Popeye use to say: "I yam what I yam"!
Now for who to tag. I am going to tag Sheri at the Loopy Ewe; Bonnie; Allison; TeAntae; Heidi; and JKnits.
Those who leave comments are free to share funny weird things about yourselves as well. Those closest to me MAY share additional weird things about me...but do beware!!!! ;-)
Until next time.....